WHAT AN ABSOLUTE SHIT SHOW.
2016 was an absolute mess, on all accounts. It is not a year I'd like to repeat.
Like last year I want to call out the good things I did so I can refer back to this and go "good job i guess lol".
In no order:
- Quit my job
- Started working for uSwitch
- Made some really good friends
- Started a new cool relationship
- Created enbytech
- Started new meds for depression that seem to do an ok job
- Became an Admin for wealljs
- Did at least 8 talks on Open Source, in rooms of 8 to 200 people.
- Got an undercut, making me a real programmer
- Discovered the power of lipstick
- Read 30 books
- Travelled to Scotland & Germany for the first time and met wonderful people
- Reached Platinum Rank in Overwatch
- Learnt a lot about myself
Last year I hoped I would manage to get out of bed consistently in 2016, which I did.
Next year I hope to continue that trend.